If you are in the mood for a quick and delicous veggie filled meal, this stir fry will fit the bill. Use any combo of veggies you like and the pre-packaged noodles like I did and you’ll have a quick and delicious vegetarian meal.
- About 1 cup of chopped (diced veggies)
- 1 packet of noodles — I used A-sha Tainan Thin Noodles
- 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- toasted almond slivers
- fried wontons or rice noodles
You can use any veggie combo you want. I used the following:
- 4 brussel sprouts sliced
- 10 green beans chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4–5 baby bell peppers sliced
- 1/4 shallot sliced
- 1 handful of Arugula (about a cup)
- Chop all of your veggies
- Heat the olive oil in a pan
- Toss all the veggies in EXCEPT the Arugula (or spinach or kale if you used those)
- Saute for about 4 minutes
While you are sauteing the veggies boil the noodles — for 1 minute only!
- The packet says 2-3 minutes, but that will give you a mushy noodle.
- Drain the noodles and add to the veggie pan and saute for another minute or so. Use the seasoning packet that come with the A-sha Noodles at this time.
- Dish into your bowl and then add the Arugula, almonds to the top.
- So delicous and easy…
- A-sha Noodles are vegetarian (per their website here)
- Add your favorite protein if you want a more filling meal.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Vegetarian
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: easy, Stir fry, vegetarian